Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The homeschooling... Er, plot?

The plot's coming along wonderfully. For those of you that don't know, I've been working on getting out of my school - The third biggest and the first in worst education - for quite some time.
We had the chance to talk to a friend of my dad's, who happens to be a college professor. He told us, basically, that it's about the worst school around the area, and that I should get outta there ASAP. Wow! :D Thank you! :P Plus, he's in the education business and all that, so he knows about this.

Well, this isn't the funnest subject for you (Hey! Firefox spell check considered that a word!), but I'm thrilled. Guess who's gonna have a better blog once she's homeschooled? *Points to self*

Well, anyway, I suppose I should stop spamming y'all.
Thanks for listening! (;

~EH3(:

No comments:

Post a Comment